GradeFund is a community-based revolutionary approach to student education financing that encourages academic success. Imagine a world where family, friends, philanthropists, corporations and other organizations join together in the mission of rewarding students for performing well in school. GradeFund enables individuals and businesses to promote education and help students by sponsoring good grades.
Students invite their friends and family to sponsor their drive for good grades. Sponsors choose grade levels and sponsorship amounts for each grade (as low as $5). Each semester students upload their transcript. GradeFund verifies grades, collects money from sponsors, and sends it to the school or the student depending on sponsor preferences. For individuals or companies that want to create an educational cause, they select the classes and grade levels at the universities they want to sponsor. GradeFund will send the money to the eligible students who achieve the target performance levels.
How it Works:
- Create an account at www.gradefund.com.
- Invite sponsors
- Reach out to friends, family, colleagues and ask them to sponsor you. GradeFund has invitation templates available or you can create your own.
- Upload your transcript
- Simply submit your transcript to GradeFund, enter your classes and grades online and GradeFund will take care of the rest.
- Receive your funds
- Money will be collected from your sponsors. After a small fee is deducted, GradeFund will issue the funds either directly to the school or to you depending on your sponsor’s preferences.
GradeFund requires that a student raise $100 before any checks will be issues. A 5% transaction fee will be assessed once $100 or more is raised.
Benefits to Using GradeFund:
- Raise money to pay for your education.
- Get rewarded for academic excellence from friends, family, companies, and philanthropists.
- Let employers and institutions find you anonymously through your performance record and get job and internship offers.
For more information please visit www.gradefund.com.